Each year, thousands of people are wrongfully injured here in the state of Texas. If you or a loved one was recently harmed due to someone else’s negligence, there’s a strong chance you will qualify for financial compensation–you just need a Nueces County, Texas personal injury lawyer who can help you recover it. Contact Sahadi Legal Group today to learn more about the injury claims we handle and how we can help you fight for the compensation you require to get your life back.
Personal Injury Lawyer Based in Nueces County, Texas
Accidents happen every day. In most cases, they don’t result in serious injuries. However, this isn’t always the case. In fact, people are frequently injured because of the negligence of another, and at times, these injuries can drastically impact victims’ lives, preventing them from doing the things they love, or even just performing basic daily functions. Regardless of your injury, if you were hurt, sustained damages, and someone else is to blame, you should strongly consider speaking with an attorney from our firm who can help you recover your rightful compensation.
Our Legal Services
Our firm handles the gamut of personal injury claims on behalf of injured clients. Just some of the injuries and accidents we regularly deal with are as follows:
- Auto Accidents: Auto accidents occur each and every day here in Texas. Don’t make the mistake of facing wrongfully sustained injuries without competent and aggressive legal advocacy in your corner. Turn to a Nueces County, Texas personal injury lawyer from Sahadi Legal Group.
- Defective Products: We specialize in handling defective product claims on behalf of those harmed by negligently designed or manufactured products in Texas. If you were hurt because of such a product, you need a legal team you can depend on. Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place.
- Slip & Falls: Did your slip, fall, and sustain an injury on someone else’s property? Were you otherwise harmed by dangerous property conditions due to no fault of your own? If so, you may have a valid premises liability claim, and our firm is here to help.
- Burn Injuries: Burn victims have a lot to consider. Often, burn injuries are incredibly painful and leave lasting scars. Those who’ve been chemically or thermally burned need a compassionate and skilled attorney who can fight for their rightful compensation.
- Construction Accidents: Construction workers frequently find themselves in dangerous work environments, which can lead to them sustaining very serious injuries. Whether you’re looking to file a workers’ compensation claim or a third-party claim, we are here to help.
- Oilfield Injuries: Texas is rich in oil, and many hard-working Texans are employed in the oil industry. Unfortunately, oilfield injuries are all but rare, and if you’ve sustained one, you need an attorney with experience handling these claims who can put that experience to work for you.
- Plant Explosions: Plant explosions are, thankfully, rare, but they do occur, and when they happen, people can sustain very serious injuries, or even lose their lives.
- Work Injuries: Injuries on the job aren’t limited to construction sites, oilfields, and power plants; they can happen virtually anywhere and at any time. We handle all types of work injuries on behalf of our clients.
- Wrongful Death: If you recently lost a loved one as a result of someone else’s negligence, you need an attorney who is not only knowledgeable of the law, but who truly cares about the well-being of you and your family. At Sahadi Legal Group, we’ve got your back, and we take your case personally.
Bringing Your Personal Injury Claim
Those who are injured and require financial compensation will have to prove that they were harmed as a direct result of another party’s negligence. As long as they can prove this, they should be compensated for the economic and non-economic damages they’ve sustained as a result of their accident. Some of the best ways to prove personal injury claims are by taking pictures of the accident/the cause of the accident, gathering witness contact information, seeking medical treatment and keeping medical documentation pertaining to their injuries, and retaining the services of an experienced Nueces County, Texas personal injury lawyer who has fought on behalf of injury victims in Texas for decades.
You should also ensure that you file your personal injury claim within the state’s statute of limitations, which, in Texas, is typically two years. Failing to bring your claim within this timeframe will most likely relinquish your right to sue for damages altogether. Don’t make this mistake–reach out to a competent attorney today.
Contact Our TX Personal Injury Firm
People are wrongfully injured every day. If you’re one of them, you can turn to us. We proudly serve clients in Nueces County and throughout the state of Texas, including in Kleberg County, Jim Wells County, San Patricio County, Live Oak County, Duval County, Refugio County, Bee County, and Kenedy County. Contact Sahadi Legal Group today to schedule your free initial consultation with our experienced legal team. We are ready to fight for you.