Car accidents can have lasting and significant impacts on those injured in them. A car accident caused by the negligence of another should never go unreported, and victims should always be fully compensated for the injuries they’ve sustained. If you’ve been hurt in a car accident due to no fault of your own, you should contact a Corpus Christi, Texas car accident lawyer from Sahadi Legal Group today to learn more about what our firm can do for you.
Injured in a Car Accident in Texas? A Corpus Christi Lawyer Can Help.
We believe car accident victims shouldn’t ever have to face their injuries on their own. This is why, for decades, we’ve fought on behalf of car accident victims in Corpus Christi and throughout the state of Texas. If you’ve been hurt, you can lean on an experienced Corpus Christi, Texas auto accident lawyer from our firm.
Common Causes of Car Accidents
In most cases, car accidents happen when motorists fail to abide by the rules and regulations of the road. This is known as driver negligence. Some of the most common types of driver negligence include the following:
- Driving while intoxicated
- Driving while drowsy or tired
- Texting while driving (or otherwise driving while distracted)
- Ignoring traffic lights or signs
- Failing to check blind spots before merging or changing lanes
- Tailing other drivers too closely
- Traveling at excessive speeds
Those harmed in auto accidents as a result of negligence deserve to be fairly and fully compensated. Our job is to help ensure each of our clients receives the compensation to which they are entitled.
Proving Your Car Accident Claim
After sustaining an injury in a car accident, you should do what you can to document exactly how the accident occurred and who was responsible. After a car accident, if you can, try to do the following:
- Call 911 and get the other driver’s insurance information.
- Photograph or take a video of any damage to your vehicle and the other driver’s vehicle.
- Ask witnesses for their contact information. Witness statements can play key roles in corroborating personal injury claims.
- Receive immediate medical care and keep a copy of all documentation regarding your injuries.
- Hire a competent Corpus Christi, Texas car accident lawyer who can work to satisfy the burden of proof in your personal injury claim.
People suffer a wide array of significant damages because of car accidents. In some cases, these damages aren’t limited to physical injuries. For this reason, those harmed due to other negligent drivers can recover compensation to help them deal with the cost of medical bills and lost wages, but also be compensated for pain and suffering, the loss of enjoyment of life, emotional distress, disfigurement, and other non-financial damages caused by their accident.
Contact Us Today
Anyone harmed on the road as a result of a negligent driver deserves a strong and knowledgeable legal advocate in their corner. Fortunately, you are in the right place, and Sahadi Legal Group is prepared to fight for your right to compensation, every step of the way. Contact Sahadi Legal Group today to schedule your free case evaluation with our seasoned car accident lawyers.